Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Partner Business Manager
Seoul, South KoreaApply Now
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,0000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume Information Technologies. Our team of 11,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today. Learn more at www.vmware.com/careers.
The Partner sales team is aligned to the sales organization and is responsible for managing and growing our partner ecosystem. The Partner Business Manager (PBM) shares responsibility in driving revenue goals within the territory. VMware has many types of partners: OEMs, VARs, Distributors, National Resellers, and Technology Partners etc. The PBM works to map VMware’s sales executives to the partner’s accounts in order to accelerate and drive the sales process. The PBM will work with the assigned partner to enable the partner by facilitating and providing training, developing joint go to market strategies and creating marketing plans and events.
The Partner Business Manager is to effectively assist VMware in its overall objective of increasing both revenue and product penetration within the VMware Partners in Korea. As the Partner Business Manager (PBM), you will be responsible for managing Distributors/partners helping them propel enablement, Increasing sales pipeline & revenue through strategic business cores of VMWare in order to grow strategic relationships and dramatically increase the revenue of each partner. This role, in keeping with all VMware sales roles, is for an individual with high energy, high ambition and an overwhelming desire to succeed. This role will be based in Seoul and will have primary focus to drive the VMware sales strategy through VMware channel across Korea.
As part of our team, you will:
- Build working business plans covering sales training, technical enablement, lead generation and marketing activities, maintaining partner competency accreditation
- Drive large opportunities and incremental revenue through building strategic relationships with key channel partners including distributors
- Establish and grow VMware practices expertise within channel partners to strengthen VMware market place defensibility
- Establish Virtualization as a key component of IT strategy that is embraced and promoted by partners
- Market and sell to the Resellers in defined market to ensure that we become a standard part of relevant practices, such as Cloud, and End User Computing
- Present to and educate the key influencers at the Reseller to ensure they are including VMware in their recommended solutions/proposals to customers
- Create direct partnerships with Distributors and strategic partners management team and map to VMware management and establish contractual relationships with the key partners
- Map Solution Providers field organization to VMware field organization, including technical resources where appropriate
- A proven record of minimum of three years in managing customers or partners for either an enterprise software or hardware vendor, or within sales at a Distribution company
- Proven experience in enterprise software or infrastructure sales with a consistent record of over achieving sales goals
- Experience of working in a channel environment
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work with a portfolio of partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills: relationship building, influencing and social activities
- Focus on results with ability to follow through
- Good attention to detail and reporting skills
Come and work for the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the data center and make an impact on your career, your team, the company, the industry and the world by fundamentally transforming how people and organizations use laptops, desktops, servers and data centers. Apply Now!
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.