Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Cloud Management Sales Specialist - KoreaJob ID R1902465 Date posted 02/19/2019
The Sales Specialist, Cloud Management will have responsibility for accelerating the sales of Cloud Management product family that includes vCloud Suite and standalone vRealize management solutions. She or he will report to a local Specialist Sales Director in South East Asia/Korea region and focus on growing key customers in Korea.
• Sell the complete Cloud Management portfolio of products and associated services
• Grow Cloud Management business faster than the market
• Establish thought leadership for Cloud Management portfolio by working with Marketing
• Leverage VMware’s core sales teams and partner network to accelerate go-to-market
• Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns
• Ensure required reporting and forecasting are completed as required in a timely manner
• Work with the core sales team to prioritize target accounts and prospects
• Develop a sales strategy and account plan for each key account jointly with the core sales team
• Experience with enterprise infrastructure software selling into Enterprise accounts
• Experience with IT systems management solutions preferable
• Solid software sales experience
• Proven track record of quota over-achievement in a highly competitive environment
• Proven ability to build relationships and effectively sell to senior executives and CIOs
• Experience leading a virtual team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, inside sales, field marketing, professional services, etc
• Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high quality product demonstrations to executive audiences
• Strong customer-facing and relationship building skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting and manage multiple large opportunities
• Excellent communicator, both written and spoken
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.