Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Client ExecutiveJob ID R1901604 Date posted 01/31/2019
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era/ A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
Our team of 20,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today
Job Role and Responsibilities:
Our Client Executive team is made up of passionate and high-reaching sales consultants who are committed to integrating within our customers’ business to offer premier VMware solutions in the Seattle area. The Client Executive will be responsible for solution selling by orchestrating and demonstrating VMware’s Systems Engineering, Product Specialists, Professional Services, Partner Channel, Inside Sales and other VMware resources to drive net new revenue for the company. VMware has and continues to build a top performing sales team who has the desire, determination and deliver.
- Responsible for selling the complete VMware portfolio of products and services within a list of approximately 5 Enterprise accounts
- Drive account sales strategy and establish communication cadence with the extended account resources to ensure full engagement and accountability
- Collaborate with Systems Engineering, Inside Sales, Specialists, Professional Services and channel partners
- Develop and lead a partner strategy by selecting a set of “preferred” partners, developing a collaborative account plan that enables channel partners to be an extension of VMware's sales force
- Learn and understand the assigned customer's business model and match the VMware solution to the needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Strengthen existing relationships within the assigned accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position
- Ability to build proposals and communicate the business value and/or return on investment of proposed products and solutions to the customer
- Utilize VMware EPIC2 values (Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, Community) to conduct day to day business
- Accurately forecast bookings on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Are you the quarterbacking the account, orchestrating resources and selling solutions to your customers?
- You have experience selling complex solutions, requiring implementation, integration and Professional Services to execute
- You are a Self-starter with a high energy level
- You have the ability to work with all levels of individuals
- You hold a strong track record of quota over-achievement
- You partner well and are accustomed to working with the channel
- You pride yourself on being an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- You are a Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical capabilities to business outcomes
- Experience building demand with cycle times of 6-24 months
- Experience selling to large global retail and e-commerce companies is a plus
- Able to work across IT, Ops, Dev/Ops and Line of Business leaders
Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of humility, compassion, collaboration above isolationism, respectfulness, integrity, and good-natured fun. Additionally we would like:
- You have experience in Software, Cloud, or Infrastructure such as Compute, Network, Storage
- You have sold solutions in an enterprise level company
This position is eligible for the AMERSalesDoubleDown enhanced ERP Campaign
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.