Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Territory Account Manager, Monterrey
San Pedro Garza Garcia, MexicoApply Now
The Territory Manager is assigned to a specific account set in a 100% partner sales fulfilled role. The Territory Manager (TM) primary role is to maximize sales in the territory through leveraging the partner sales community. The primary focus is aimed at sales opportunities versus accounts and is achieved by collaborating with partners to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions. It is expected that this role will increase deal win rates as well as accelerate time to close on key opportunities in the commercial market space.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales/business development in IT industry.
- Can effectively communicate and coach ideas and concepts to partner reps on how to position and close VMware opportunities
- Proven ability to accurately forecast License bookings, PSO bookings and new accounts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Track record of developing IT sales through Partners covering a set of assigned accounts.
- Ability to orchestrate and influence both internal and external virtual teams to achieve high level partner results.
- Success influencing partners and cross-functional internal teams to achieve mutually rewarding objectives and results
- Create and maintain effective partner relationships with partner principles located in assigned territory
- Supports and provides guidance to both field and partner marketing events and activities
- Accurately assesses general contract terms, customer requirements, and product capabilities to ensure VMware is chosen as the preferred vendor
- Excellent communicator, both written and spoken
- Dynamic presenter with the ability to convey information to all levels of individuals
- Able to translate complex concepts and opportunities into actionable and successful sales strategies and activities.
- Effective critical thinker
- Can effectively broker relationships with all levels in an organization.
- Excellent at building relationships and influencing decisions
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and others
- Disciplined activity prioritization is critical
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.