Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
EUC Sales Executive SLED Mid AtlanticJob ID R1903108-1 Date posted 03/13/2019
An EUC Sales Specialist is responsible for a coordinated sales approach with a set number of customers aligned with VMware’s core SLED sales team. The Specialist uses their experience of selling complex software solutions to SLED accounts to effectively build and lead teams of resources to achieve established account strategies. You can join us in changing the industry in both Desktop Virtualization and Mobility that strives to enable our customers with our groundbreaking platform. We are passionate about improving end users’ experience, productivity and mobility, mitigating excessive costs, while securely enabling a user to work on any device from anywhere.
The ideal candidate will be located in VA, DC, NC
· Responsible for selling the EUC portfolio of products and services within a list of named accounts in our SLED vertical.
· You will act as a sales specialist to the VMware core sales team, impacting the specific EUC sales strategy, and executing those sales efforts in a teamed manner.
· Responsibility to advance and EUC sales opportunity through the entire sales cycle.
· Match the VMware EUC solution to the customer’s vision, business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
· You will build pipeline of new EUC opportunities within the assigned named accounts.
· Accurately forecast license bookings, specific products revenue, PSO bookings on a quarterly basis.
· 6+ years of experience in related software industry with at least 3 years in a selling role to enterprise accounts, preferably in SLED.
· Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model.
· Ability to effectively work in a teaming/overlay role in a complex selling environment.
· Experience and excellent performance in leading or contributing to a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, Inside Sales, executives, Services, etc.
· Successful background selling in a highly competitive environment.
· Experience in the selling End-User computing solutions including Desktop and Application Virtualization, Workspace and Identity services, and Enterprise Mobility Management.
· BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience.
· Estimated travel of between 30-60% based on the needs of the assigned accounts, and density of territory.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.