Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
New Graduate- Field Enablement- Associate Program ManagerJob ID R1812008 Date posted 01/10/2019
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
VMware Academy is a global development program that is designed to fast track new graduates from in-depth training into successful careers within the Worldwide Sales and Services organization. As a part of VMware Academy, you will begin your journey by being immersed in several weeks of collaborative training known as Foundation (classroom) at a designated VMware location. Upon completion of Foundation training, you will return to your home office and move into your role which will include on-the-job training. During this time, you will continue to develop your skills and product knowledge while creating meaningful mentor relationships that will ignite your career. With continued development, manager support, and ongoing mentorships, your growth is limitless. We look forward to seeing you in Worldwide Sales and Services.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
At VMware, our people transform the impossible into the essential. We challenge the status quo by inventing better ways of doing things. Our culture is one of possibilities. Where everyone is empowered to achieve success on their own terms. And together, we are shaping the future of business in a digital world.
We are seeking an Associate Program Manager. The role is reporting within the RACE organization which supports education and certification for the company. This position will support the IT Academic Program field team and will help execute the strategy and plan to drive growth of the IT Academy program ensuring alignment to the global plan, will advocate the needs of the customer to the global team, will maintain relationships with program stakeholders, and will assist in day to day aspects of customer needs. This role requires frequent interaction with government and academic organizations, as such strong communication skills are a must. A successful Associate Program Manager of the IT Academy will take initiative to explore and suggest other paths to drive proliferation in close alignment with course offerings, technical certification, and VMware company objectives.
- Support the Regional Program Managers in the implementation of their plans to grow the IT Academy program in the different regions
- Engage in aspects of marketing demand generation, enrollment, support, and continuous management of the program
- Help maintain stakeholder relationships
- Assist in organizing various Education events for the VMware IT Academy program.
- Contribute to the creation of global VMWare IT Academy program offerings and solutions
- Exhibit team spirit through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S) in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Good social and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Project Management experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Some travel might be required, 10%
- Available to start in July 2019
- Understanding of VMware software products and applicable courseware offerings
- Ability to establish relationships with education/government leaders in the assigned region
- Someone who can think outside the box
*VMware will not sponsor a visa for this role.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.