Offer Manager (Paris-based)
Paris, FranceApply Now
Reporting to the Regional Southern EMEA leader, the Offer Manager will develop a support function to the France Field Sales Organization, focusing primarily on delivering commercial expertise for large sale opportunities (ELAs) with existing strategic accounts. This is a role that encompasses the development and augmentation of best practice delivered through tools, materials and process for large, complex software transactions in the SEMEA region.
- Primary regional advisor for ELA contract structures and terms and conditions
- Primary regional advisor for opportunity pricing options and related tactical recommendations
- Development of up-sell and cross-sell opportunity best practice at prospectus/proposal stages
- Produce and present customer financial business cases on behalf of Field Sales (ROI and RoCE)
- Champion/coordinate bid specific T&Cs/pricing internally (approvers, Finance, Legal, Deal Desk)
- Proactively consider and recommend improvements to large deal eco-system (process, pricing)
- Develop and deliver ELA training and workshops for in-region sales representatives
- Minimum 3 years large deal pricing experience (preferably software industry)
- Minimum of additional 5 years sales or finance experience (preferably software industry)
- Enterprise License Agreement experience
- First rate analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent French and English required, other languages a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
Business Unit: Worldwide Customer Operations: VMware’s Worldwide Customer Operations team manages nearly every company activity that touches our customers. That includes corporate planning, go-to-market strategies, the introduction of new products and services, and end-of-life strategies for all company offerings, too. Our team acts as a crucial connection between VMware’s sales teams, partners, and customers. We educate all three groups so they’re informed on the company’s solutions, how best to use them, and how to yield their maximum potential. We help customers succeed by ensuring that our salespeople are well-prepared and equipped to deliver the right VMware solutions for the customer’s specific challenges. Are you interested in helping drive success for the company and our customers? Join our team, and you’ll be exposed to nearly every aspect of VMware’s business, from strategy to selling. You’ll gain experience that can boost your career and help our customers accelerate their digital transformation at the same time.
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub