EMEA VMware Cloud Marketing Program, Senior Manager
Paris, FranceApply Now
VMware Cloud is a high-growth & high-focus business within VMware. It operates as a fast-moving, highly ambitious business with an opportunity to lead the future growth of the company in the SaaS area within a multi cloud portfolio. This leading VMware offering enables our customers to manage their entire application portfolio across Hybrid and native public Clouds. https://cloud.vmware.com/
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for these Cloud solutions, we are actively seeking a Senior Profile within our EMEA marketing team to lead this Cloud ambitious growth. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of the full marketing mix in support of the business, with a particular focus on driving a comprehensive and outstanding demand strategy to deliver quantifiable value to the business.
The ideal candidate is passionate about engaging customers, delivering a world-class marketing function and has a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to take solution-based concepts and translate into compelling marketing propositions that promote the brand and create highly relevant and engaging marketing platforms. You will enjoy working in a thriving, fun and changing environment and relish the opportunities that presents.
- Overall responsibility for VMware Cloud Marketing strategy and plan execution in EMEA,
- Plan, manage and execute a top-to-bottom marketing plan for the Solution suite in EMEA – in collaboration with the extended marketing team, based on business goals and driven by marketing results
- Drive interlocks with the EMEA VMware Cloud leadership team & Business unit to create an effective network for marketing success
- Promote, personally and with the team, VMware as one of the most important and strategic software vendors in the marketplace
- Work with marketing counterparts in Europe and the US to assess, define and deliver the appropriate mix of thought leadership, awareness, pipe generation, pipe acceleration and relationship building to drive pipe coverage and marketing pipeline contribution
- Manage the budget and associated marketing resources to closely inspect investment choices and assure return on investment
- Proven experience in defining a marketing strategy aligned to the business plan to drive business growth
- Extensive experience in a high-tech marketing role & specifically focusing on cloud, with proven experience on SaaS transformation
- Proven success planning and executing pan-EMEA integrated marketing programs and lead generation campaigns
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as driving high-speed tactical execution
- Strong project management skills and ability to develop and deliver special projects within tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels, conceptually and tactically
- Ability to orchestrate a plan from strategy to execution against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment keeping a sharp eye on detail and accuracy
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to think outside of the box, think through problems to come up with innovative solution
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub