Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Director, NSX SEMEAApply Now Job ID 81254BR Date posted 02/17/2017
The SEMEA Network & Security Sales Director will help his (or her) extended team to work with the VMware Account Managers and leaders to promote Network virtualization tools within their accounts, uncover opportunities and manage sales cycles. The successful candidate is a senior sales professional; has people management experience; works well in a team environment and is comfortable working hands-on in all aspects of go-to-market.
The SEMEA Network & Security Sales Director will report to the VP EMEA Network & Security.
• Responsible for selling the NSX and VRNI and associated services (professional Services) to the account within the region, with France as the current biggest market.
• Manage and grow team across the SEMEA region (France, Iberia, Italy, MEDI and MEA)
• Work with VMware ‘core’ team to develop a sales strategy and account plan for each key account, which focuses on relationships, technology and revenue, but also in the GB space (General Business)
• Work closely with VMware’s other functions and BU’s such as Partner & Channel, Marketing, Professional Services, HR etc..
• Build pipeline and manage sales cycles in order to achieve sales objectives
• Establish VMware as a SEMEA Network & Security leader in the major accounts
• Leverage VMware’s core teams and partner network to accelerate penetration in his region’s accounts
• Ensure required reporting and forecasting are completed in a timely manner as requested
• Share ideas, and support to team members
• Experience with Network and Security software selling into Enterprise accounts and General Business (Medium sized accounts)
• Proven record managing complex sales cycles in large accounts
• Proven record of managing, leading and develop sales teams
• Ability to work in matrix-structure
• Ability to grow the business in a constant changing environment with challenging market situations
• Proven track record of quota over-achievement in a highly competitive environment
• Proven ability to build relationships and effectively sell to senior executives and CIOs
• Strong presentation skills as well as the ability to build and present high quality presentations to executive audiences
• Strong network within the IT industry – especially in France
• Strong customer-facing and relationship building skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting and manage multiple large opportunities
• Drive team to build an independent pipeline (independent of “Core” sales)
• Fluent French and English language.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.