Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Client Support
Technical TrainerJob ID R1901679 Date posted 02/13/2019
***This role can be located in San Francisco OR Boston ***
CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a Technical Trainer to join our growing Training team. The Technical Trainer will be part of the Customer Success organization and will deliver quality training to our client base resulting in strong client adoption and will remain as clients for life.
The Technical Trainer is passionate about helping users get the most value from the CloudHealth platform by delivering, developing and maintaining effective courses. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships.
- Deliver instructor-led training to end-user customers, channel partners and internal employees on a regular schedule; most frequently delivered as virtual hands-on sessions
- Occasional onsite training delivery may also be required
- Work with the Training team, SMEs and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content that is current with product functionality and make improvements where needed.
- Administer processes related to training including maintaining content in the learning management system, gathering data about customer training, scheduling courses, and ensuring customers are enrolled in the appropriate courses for their role.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Training role for a software company
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills
- A strong “stage presence” and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience delivering hands-on remote courses for technical products.
- Exposure to public clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP), cloud management, and data centers is a plus.
- Strong skills with PowerPoint, Word, Camtasia, etc.
- Experience with a learning management system (LMS) is a plus
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.