Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. VMware’s award-winning technology, best-in-class position and culture of excellence provide the more than 20000+ passionate people we employ in 120+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
Our organization supports VMware SaaS R&D function with platforms and systems capabilities. In addition, we are transforming our software delivery practices to bring in greater agility. As VMware crafts ahead their cloud services business, SaaS IT group works closely with VMware R&D teams to build several cloud-native services for our next-gen SaaS billing platform. We value innovation and empower our employees to do their best work and grow their careers at VMware. As part of our expansion plans, we are currently hiring a team of cloud-native engineers and product owners to join the existing teams.
VMware SaaS IT group is looking for a top-notch Product Owner to define the SaaS Subscription platform's Identity related backlog. You will be working closely both with the Product Managers from VMware's Cloud Services Platform and internally within the SaaS IT Group's Engineering and Product Owners to create the short and long term Identity roadmap. You should also be able to negotiate and strike a balance between product vision and immediate business impacting requirements. You would be responsible to continually measure and improve the business critical metrics, broker identity related conversations with cross-functional teams, drive adoption and strive to deliver phenomenal customer experience. You will also participate in Agile daily scrums, Scrum planning and retrospective meetings.
- You love working with Product Managers and Agile development teams
- You love to define outstanding SaaS User experiences that delight customers
- You love to prioritize and help engineering teams build awesome products
- You have strong people skills
- 5 plus years as a Staff Engineer
- 2 years of experience working with Identity and Access Management Technologies
- Knowledge of enterprise Identity and standards like OAuth2, SAML
- Strong Analytical, Social and communication skills
- Strong experience in engaging Business leaders, Senior leadership and Engineers
- Good understanding of API/Microservices based architectures
- Authoring User Stories and working in Agile product development teams.
- Help prioritize User stories for the engineering teams
- Identity related Product management experience
- Experience is presenting at User groups & Conferences
- Exposure to Cloud-Native and Microservices
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.