Sr Software Engineer – SDDC management infrastructure
, - Palo Alto,California,USApply Now Job ID R182176
VMware’s Pod Service Team is looking for strong engineers to create SDDC management infrastructure for VMware’s VMC on AWS, edge computing solution, and partner cloud solutions. Our team consists of very talented engineers, working in an agile culture of innovation and collaboration. If you aspire to work on industry-changing technologies and deliver high quality product that delights customers, if you are passionate in learning and growing your skills, then this is the job for you.
* Design and implement infrastructure to manage VMware’s Cloud products.
* Design and implement platforms and interfaces that can be plugged in by partner solutions.
* BS or MS in Engineering or CS
* Strong coding skills in C++, Java, or Go
* Strong coding skills in Script languages – Python a plus
* Experience with SaaS and platform software design and development a plus
* Experience with microservice, Kubernetes, Docker containers, AWS a plus
* Strong algorithmic and problem-solving skills
* Good teamwork and communication skills
* Excellence and innovation
* Straightforwardness and open communications
* A sense of fun and an appreciation of a balanced life
* Delivery on our promises to our partners, our customers and ourselves
* A passion for what we do and the value we deliver
This position is eligible for theDiversifyCPBU referral campaign
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub