Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Cloud Automation (SaaS)
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
We believe in and expect ourselves to drive progress for ourselves, our teams, our company, our customers, and our communities. As a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility, we help customers accelerate their digital transformation by making cloud complexities invisible to their innovation teams. We are transforming the way enterprises run and manage their cloud infrastructure. Amidst the rapid growth of VMware Cloud Management Platform (CMP) offering, vRealize Suite, has a market leading position.
Job Role and Responsibility:
The VMware Cloud Automation product marketing team is seeking a talented product marketer who will help drive the continued fast-growing of our cloud management portfolio. The VMware Cloud Management Platform product portfolio delivers a comprehensive cloud management platform across private, hybrid, and multi-clouds. We enable customers to ensure performance of their applications and run anything from traditional to containerized (cloud native) workloads. This role is specifically for our cloud automation SaaS product line, which includes VMware Cloud Assembly, VMware Service Broker and VMware Code Stream. In this role you will work with a tightly integrated team and contribute directly to its hyper-growth story.
As a product marketeer, you will drive overall positioning and messaging, marketing content development and sales enablement. You will be responsible crafting and delivering go-to-market plans, communicating our value proposition across solution use cases. You will be a great fit for this role if you have product marketing experience with relevant enterprise software, working closely with sales, marketing, and management functions to deliver products to market; sales and support enablement; and writing of blogs, white papers, and presentations. Specifically you will,
- Develop a deep understanding of the Cloud Automation market for virtual and cloud environments. Identify customer goals, challenges, buying behaviors and sales motions and define the corresponding go-to-market strategies.
- Launch new products and releases, be the key central ‘launch owner’ coordinating resources across the company
- Work in a great environment to directly influence marketing efforts that lead to sales pipeline expansion
- Create outbound marketing materials including white papers, blogs, presentations, data sheets, web content, social media, sales tools, webinars and training materials
- Collaborate with corporate marketing, digital marketing, solutions marketing, product management, sales, and technical marketing teams on projects to help drive demand, awareness, and pipeline
- Create and deliver sales enablement content
- Support go-to-market planning and execution
- Help support industry events, and conferences
- Support analyst briefings, press briefing, and working with tech evangelists
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent technical degree), MBA preferred
- 5 plus years of experience in technology product marketing in the enterprise software market segment - ideally with SaaS/PaaS cloud products
- Proven track record of growing new products into successful businesses, especially for enterprise products
- Subject matter background in the enterprise datacenter and applications software space, especially understanding of virtualization and cloud computing
- Aptitude to quickly come up to speed on new technology concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits. Previous experience interacting with and presenting to C-level executives.
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking. Demonstrated ability to develop creative / non-traditional solutions.
- Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time to support events, conferences, or customer engagements
- An experienced presenter who is comfortable presenting to various size audiences both technical and executive
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.