Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Sr. Product Line ManagerJob ID R1901507 Date posted 02/04/2019
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to be part of our Identity and Access Management team, within the VMWare End-User Computing division. This position is targeted towards our Access Management services and related projects with security, massive scale, high availability, high throughput and low latency in mind. You have familiarity with open identity standards such as SAML, OAuth2, OpenID Connect and SCIM. You understand the concerns around application security in a world that is quickly moving towards a distributed, micro-services based architecture. You enjoy getting technical and working closely with engineers to ensure the delivered product meets customer requirements. You have experience working across multiple organizations, delivering services that are utilized by multiple product with different goals. You can drive consensus in complex environments and quickly solve and resolve any challenges.
- Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that exceeds expectations
- Break down the product requirements into an actionable backlog of user stories for the development team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Ability to take multiple inputs from various sources and consolidate them into a strategy, product vision and a roadmap
- Ability to prioritize and eliminate day to day challenges during the entire SDLC
- Ability to collect and process data, build reports and drive data driven decisions
- Ruthless at scope prioritization
- Hands on and “in the weeds” type, with an understanding of how things work and constantly suggesting improvements
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience across the product management lifecycle for enterprise products or services
- Prior experience with application security and open identity standards such as OAuth 2, SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM
- Prior experience with gateways providing enterprise access and virtual desktop preferred
- Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and other stakeholders
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product features in a complex technical context
- 7+ years of industry experience. 5+ years of product management or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
This position is eligible for the JoinEUC referral campaign.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.