Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in HR
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Recruiters dedicated to attracting top industry talent and directly supporting multiple engineering business units. You will provide hands-on strategic leadership, mentoring and development to the staffing function and provide reporting, operations support, and strategic partnerships up to GM level with the client. In this dynamic hands-on role, this person will gain experience in recruiting operations, planning, strategic initiatives, and establishing management metrics for tracking the recruiting team's performance and reporting back to the clients.
- Acting as a player manager, lead a team of staffing professionals responsible for full lifecycle recruiting for respective client groups.
- Develop partnerships with business unit leaders, HR, Finance and executive management.
- Negotiate, influence change, and provide strategic leadership.
- Develop and provide meaningful metrics on the status of recruitment, market conditions to business units and recruiting management chain.
Establish processes and a culture of success and accountability.
- Identify, hire, and develop exceptional recruiting talent.
- Ability to identify and attract unique skill sets in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Support the methodologies and processes to ensure an exceptional candidate and manager experience.
- Solid knowledge of staffing activities, including candidate sourcing, recruitment strategy design and implementation, screening and assessment in a high growth and progressive environment.
- Monitors recruiting sources effectiveness, analyze candidate pipeline to ensure timely hiring and to forecast candidate supply.
- Analytical skills and ability to work well with tools, metrics, data, and trends.
- Manage and lead with high integrity, discretion, and ethical standards.
- Lead and deliver on special projects as assigned.
- Management experience required, technical Recruiting experience required strongly preferred
- Significant program and project management experience
- Performance Management for Results
- Ability to build trusted advisor relationships at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time, with strict attention to detail.
- Ability to drive creative sourcing solutions.
- Executive presence with ability to negotiate, influence change, and provide strategic leadership
- Ability to understand and accurately interpret data, which provides reporting metrics that, reflects accomplished goals and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Independent thinker combined with a flexible, hands-on yet mentoring management style focused on results that thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing, and competitive environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence across all supported organizations.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.