Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Senior Product Manager - WavefrontJob ID R1905359 Date posted 04/19/2019
Business Summary: Wavefront by VMware
Wavefront is redefining monitoring and analytics for cloud-native applications and infrastructure. Wavefront is a SaaS solution using a massively scalable approach pioneered at Google and refined at Twitter that provides real-time processing of high-frequency telemetry across the entire cloud-native stack. DevOps engineers, SREs, and developers can query their big data metrics store live, crafting interactive dashboards, set intelligent alerts, and find hidden anomalies. SaaS leaders like Workday, Box, Lyft, Intuit, Groupon, and DoorDash use Wavefront to increase developer velocity by optimizing application performance, eliminating outages, and radically reducing time to resolve issues. In 2017, Wavefront was acquired by VMware (a leader in cloud infrastructure and management software) and continues to operate as a dynamic, start-up group within the broader VMware organization.
Job Role and Responsibility:
As a senior member of Wavefront's Product Management team, you will define and lead the strategic future of Wavefront, working on the latest cloud native technologies, interfacing directly with customers to understand product requirements while partnering closely with UX, R&D and marketing counterparts to execute the product roadmap.
- Create new SaaS services that help developers build, test, run and monitor apps with ease on any cloud, ensuring efficient operations, governance and security at scale.
- Develop use cases & customer flows and collaborate closely with UX and R&D to productize and bring them to market.
- Proactively engage with Customers, Partners and our field experts to define requirements for the SaaS platform - supportability, upgrade, metering, auditing scalability, digital marketing and billing.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time.
- Previous experience as a SaaS Product Manager for B2B and/or B2C products.
- Deep knowledge of DevOps processes and tools (continuous integration, continuous delivery, testing, configuration management, monitoring) and Cloud technologies such as virtualization and containers
- Proven track record of growing new software products and driving user adoption and usage.
- Ability to deal with and execute under ambiguity.
- Previous experience leveraging AI/ML to drive measurable customer value.
- Previous experience in SaaS application development on Public clouds, such as AWS and Azure, is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with commercial and enterprise customers, presenting to C-level executives and evangelizing disruptive new technologies
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or equivalent degree/experience); MBA
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.