Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Senior Product Manager - VMware Cloud on AWS
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
Join the most exciting, fastest growing product group at VMware. VMware Cloud on AWS (VMC) is a SaaS offering from VMware that brings the promise of cloud to the enterprise. We are in search for an experienced product manager to join our high performing team.
In VMware’s cloud platform business unit, we are working to build products and solutions that power the hybrid cloud. As a product manager in this team, you will be working with our largest customers to define the next generation of industry-leading cloud platform. You will own VMC feature roadmaps, drive releases, analyze market opportunities, and work with customers and our internal product engineering teams to drive product releases. You will get to work with highly motivated and very smart engineers. You will drive new initiatives around enterprise cloud in a dynamic agile software development process.
This team is growing rapidly and we are investing heavily in expanding our feature set to support cloud scale and customer demand. Our team is looking for someone who is passionate about working on challenging business and technical problems, and making a difference to how millions of users across the world are consuming the cloud. We are looking for a product leader to provide thought leadership and strategic product direction. This is a highly visible position with ownership on key initiatives and interact with leaders at various levels across business units.
VMware powers more than half of the data centers in the world, which also speaks to our product leadership. Customers around the world – from startups, to research institutes, to established enterprises – use VMware’s technologies to build and deliver clouds.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- You drive the product direction for VMC working closely with customers, product marketing, sales, support and cross-functional PMs
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research to guide product planning
- You'd need to develop detailed product plans based on market and internal product data
- Work side-by-side with engineering, design, and program management in a fast-paced environment to deliver products to market
- You will also work closely with Product Marketing team for go-to-market plan
- Define, track, interpret, and report on key product success metrics
- Exceptional leadership skills to influence and drive multiple teams toward a common vision and strategy
- Strong analytical abilities and a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision-making
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- 8+ years of overall experience with at least 4 years in product management
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile product development process
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience desired
This position is eligible for the JoinVMCCPBU referral campaign
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.