Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Senior Manager, Partner Marketing Communications
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
The Senior Manager, Partner Marketing Communications is focused on the contribution to the overall Partner Marketing strategy and the execution of marketing programs to drive awareness and engagement with new and existing VMware Partners. This position works collaboratively with Partner Sales, Marketing, Alliances, and Product Business Units to engage VMware partners. This role focuses on high visibility initiatives that help partners market, sell, and deploy advanced solutions.
This role includes the timely execution of marketing programs through various digital and in-person engagements Working with the global and geography partner teams to plan and execute marketing programs.
The position requires an individual who is passionate about the adoption of VMware solutions and enabling the partner community for success. The role requires a proven track record with exposure to partner programs, partner marketing and communications, project management and broad execution.
Skills & knowledge
- Ability to analyze and simplify complex information to create marketing and communication plans to target, reach, and nurture different partner audiences
- Well-versed and is up-to-date with the IT market landscape trends
- Ability to work cross-functionally to gain consensus across multiple lines of business
- Excellent project management skills - time management, planning and problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills including research, writing and editing skills
- Interface with key go-to-market, alliances, strategy and business unit teams to develop marketing content and programs for the VMware Partner Network
- Develop and execute integrated marketing and communication plans to reach prospective partners and internal partner-facing teams, often spanning multiple quarters
- Engage Global and Regional Partner teams to fully execute program marketing plans
- Engage with senior management to lead partner recruitment marketing efforts for and partner engagement events
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.