Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Sales Operations Program Manager
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
Sales Operations Program Manager
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era. A pioneer in the use of virtualization and automation technologies, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center to the virtual workplace, empowering customers with solutions in the software-defined data center to hybrid cloud computing and the mobile workspace.
The Americas Programs and Process team is a part of Americas Sales Strategy & Operations team. The Programs and Process team is responsible for building consistent, scalable & measurable programs & processes aligned to support top Americas Sales business initiatives.
Job Role and Responsibility:
We are searching for a Sales Operations professional with experience in managing Sales Programs. You will work closely with teams on developing and managing Sales Programs while also ensuring field awareness and adoption through coordination of activities and communications. This individual will report directly into the Americas Programs and Process Leader. This position is for someone who is passionate and focused on results. Specific responsibilities include:
- Design, deploy, and/or manage several sales programs across multiple sales segments within Americas Sales. This may include leading key projects within a program.
- Prioritize and ensure completion of all specific deliverables and tactical initiatives required to support the programs. Identify, call out and ensure resolution of issues impacting successful execution of programs.
- Conduct complex data analyses to track program success, measure sales productivity, and inform strategic decisions for program optimization
- Work closely with internal partners and sales reps to continuously evaluate program strength, opportunities for improvement, Sales adoption, etc.
- Responsible for documentation, communication, enablement and governance of any applicable processes and/or assets within Programs.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills to understand Account/Territory Planning, customer engagement and sales methodologies/process at both a company and individual sales rep level.
- Relationship building skill to ensure optimal adoption of our programs and processes.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, able to effectively perform multiple/concurrent tasks within deadlines.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in a matrix organization where building collaboration and influence generate results.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Sales Operations role with program management, preferably at technology companies with a sales team of 500+ people; or experience in similar growth or operations roles in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Our team looks for individuals who embody our company values of Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customer and Community (EPIC2).
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.