Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Product Manager - Identity and Access Management
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
Identity and Access Management (IAM)
VMware End User Computing business unit is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join Identity Product Management team.
We are on a mission to simply and securely deliver and manage any app on any device for any user though our intelligence driven workspace platform. By working on Identity Management, you will have an opportunity to secure digital workspace for customers, innovate in the areas of identity and access management, work with best in class engineers, and become part of a truly global and diverse company.
VMware Product Managers work hand in hand with engineers and other stakeholders across the company. We are looking for a passionate technology leader and entrepreneurial mind to help innovate in the areas of IAM, lead product initiatives across the company, and build products that customers love.
This position is full-time and based out of our Palo Alto office.
- Lead the ideation and drive the execution of innovative IAM solutions that are recognized in the industry
- Build relationships and partner with engineers to design and deliver valuable and usable software for VMware customers
- Solve, structure, and turn ambiguous problems into a prioritized set of solutions
- Set goals and vision for the assigned product area, drive consensus and agreement across cross functional and partner teams
- Facilitate execution, remove roadblocks, set expectations, and communicate results
- Proactive identify market changes, adaptive challenges, and shifting customers’ demands to adjust product strategy and execution
- Actively participate in sprints, own, manage and groom product backlog, drive and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- 5+ years product management or product design experience in enterprise space
- Product management experience across various enterprise product lifecycle stages
- Successful experience working with cross-functional teams and with teams across business units and functions
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize incoming requests and product enhancements
- Proven track record of getting stuff done
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Knowledge and experience with Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Prior experience with application security and open identity standards such as OAuth 2, SAML, OpenID Connect and SCIM
- MBA degree
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.