Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Partner Incentives and Investments Process Analyst
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
VMware’s Partner Program Operations Process Management Team implements processes and system changes to stand up new operational activities that support VMware’s Partner Programs. The team re-engineers and transforms existing processes to drive efficiencies and scale, improve turn-times and open operational capacity. We are looking for a Process Manager to join our team in Palo Alto and help us achieve best-in-class operations for Partner Investments & Incentives, as a member of our Global Partner Organization..
Job Role and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be a key facilitator across cross-functional teams of stakeholders in Partner Programs, Partner Operations, Finance, Legal, Compliance, IT, Business Transformation & Automation, etc., driving collaboration, turning requirements into operational processes and workflows, evaluating and analyzing options, and driving targeted actions. The role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work with cross-functional teams with different requirements, and excellent project and process design and management capabilities. The ideal candidate must have strong business and financial acumen, judgment and maturity, with ability to connect continuous improvement outcomes to business value.
- Interact, consult and partner with cross-functional stakeholders to lead and drive process change, operational improvements and innovation in support of strategic objectives and operating plans that will positively impact growth, partner satisfaction, productivity and operational excellence for Partner Investments & Incentives.
- Analyze business, partner and internal operational problems and escalations; conduct process design/ requirements workshops; lead and manage projects; help define and document business requirements, including processes, procedures, policies, process maps; and develop and deliver process and automation solutions.
- Advocate and drive adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardization across operational functions.
- Provide support for operational and partner systems, applications and assigned case queues; manage and execute change requests and escalations; provide backup support for other areas as needed.
- 3-6 years of professional experience driving cross-functional and global process development and improvement initiatives with demonstrable business results.
- Strong process analysis and modeling skills.
- Demonstrated experience in taking business requirements and ideas and crafting processes, process maps and operating procedures.
- You will train team members/stakeholders to ensure adherence of the processes.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships in matrix environments using formal and informal networking skills.
- Strong and open communicator – shares ideas and experiences, actively involves people.
- Demonstrated experience to facilitate, influence and lead projects, manage stakeholder relationships, drive discussions remotely and over the phone.
- Creativity in thinking, ideation, approach and adaptability to solve business and operational problems and drive measurable impacts.
- Understanding of key performance indicators and how to measure the success of process improvements on operational activities.
- Strong financial acumen; ability to define and create needed calculations for Partner Rewards, implement and troubleshoot in systems and templates.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- High attention to detail and ability to work within stringent deadlines
- Solid Excel, Visio and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of and experience with DMAIC, lean six sigma principles and tools, design thinking methodologies a plus.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.