Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
At VMware, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself, build relationships with the best and brightest in the industry, and prove that together we have the power to do something remarkable.
New Grad - Product Marketing Manager - VMware SD-WAN
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The VMware SD-WAN team is seeking a product marketing manager who loves working on complex problems and getting things done. MBA new graduates are given ownership and autonomy to think strategically and make decisions driving significant impact to the business. You’ll be working with an experienced team of brilliant people in a dynamic environment to explore new ideas to grow the SD-WAN business to address the unique needs of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Research and analysis of customer/market requirements
- Competitive analysis
- Working closely with field sales and support; customer success
- Creating white papers, blogs and presentations
- Currently pursuing a full-time MBA degree with a BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical knowledge
- 3-5 years of work experience in product management, product marketing, or software development
- Strong analytical abilities and a natural predisposition toward data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- You should be able to make reasoned decisions in the face of uncertainty or imperfect data.
- Proven ability to develop creative / non-traditional solutions
- Passionate about technology and have a strong commitment to advance the state of IT
- Ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Hands on experience with VMware products is a plus.
VMware will not sponsor a visa for this role
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.