Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
At VMware, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself, build relationships with the best and brightest in the industry, and prove that together we have the power to do something remarkable.
New Grad - Product Manager - Cloud Management Business Unit
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
You’ve seen the disruption in the IT industry driven by the cloud, devops and containers, and believe that it represents a huge opportunity for the right approach. You realize the challenge and importance of bringing clear visibility, insightful analytics and powerful automation to our users in simple, elegant and delightful ways.
We are a practical, results-driven, user-focused team of product managers, UX designers, software engineers and data scientists dedicated to developing a state-of-the-art SaaS solution that will change the way our users view and control their cloud infrastructure.
As a Product Manager, you'll be joining a focused team with a mature approach to building and delivering product. We believe that how we work and the culture we embody is the key to our effectiveness and satisfaction. We think about this a lot. You will help us continue to refine and improve our approach.
You will be given ownership and autonomy to think strategically and make decisions to drive significant impact on our business. This summer you'll have an opportunity to:
- Collaborate with a diverse team including engineering, UX and customer success to deliver our product to market and drive customer adoption
- Engage with our customers, business leaders and other key players to develop a deep understanding of customer needs and market opportunities for our products
- Develop and communicate product vision and strategy
- Translate customer needs into actionable requirements for our world-class engineering team to execute on
- Currently pursuing a full-time MBA degree
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience prior to business school
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Previous experience in SaaS application development and public clouds, such as AWS and Azure
- Bonus points for experience in DevOps processes and tools - continuous integration, continuous delivery, testing, configuration management, monitoring.
You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to apply for this role. VMware will not sponsor a non-transferable visa for this role.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.