Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
New Grad - Partner Sales Acceleration Team (PSAT) - Global Partner Planning and Modeling Associate
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at https://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
VMware Academy is a global development program that is designed to fast track new graduates from in-depth training into successful careers within the Worldwide Sales and Services organization. As a part of VMware Academy, you will begin your journey by being immersed in several weeks of collaborative training known as Foundation (classroom) at a designated VMware location. Upon completion of Foundation training, you will return to your home office and move into your role which will include on-the-job training. During this time, you will continue to develop your skills and product knowledge while creating meaningful mentor relationships that will ignite your career. With continued development, manager support, and ongoing mentorships, your growth is limitless. We look forward to seeing you in Worldwide Sales and Services.
Global Partner Planning and Modeling Associate:
We are looking for a new college graduate who is a bold, forward-thinking, hard-working individual to be part of the Partner Sales Acceleration Team (PSAT). You will work out of the worldwide headquarters in Palo Alto, California. The team is responsible for developing strategy, processes, and tools that enable a successful partner ecosystem globally.
As a PSAT Planning and Modeling Associate, you will:
- Understand the partner journey and VMware’s story
- Collaborate on multi-functional, worldwide projects
- Support internal partner-facing roles
- Drive improvements to processes and tools
- Strategize with all partner stakeholders to improve partner experience
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Management, or other relevant field of study
- 2-5 years of business experience
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including good communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
- Ability to think creatively, take ownership of tasks, and adapt to changing business requirements while remaining detail oriented
- High level of accountability and integrity
- Effective presentation skills, including virtually
- Ability to manage working with cross-functional teams around the world
- Ability to start in July 2019
- Experience in Partner Business Planning, Channel Sales/Marketing Management, Sales Operations, Incentives and Rebates, or Finance highly valued
- Enterprise-level experience and comfortable with executive-level interaction
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Curiosity and a learning mindset are a huge plus
- Fascination with information technology and its use in business
- Experience in Tableau and/or Salesforce (SFDC)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred
*VMware will not sponsor a visa for this role.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.