Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Manager, IT Communications
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, two areas that consistently rank as top priorities among CIOs. VMware delivers award-winning, customer-proven solutions that accelerate IT by reducing complexity and enabling more flexible, agile service delivery. Our solutions help organizations of all sizes, lower costs, increase business agility and ensure freedom of choice. We are searching for people who are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead to join our team of more than 20,000 employees in 40+ locations worldwide working to develop innovative solutions that deliver the future of IT through cloud computing. Having the audacity to challenge constraints and problem-solve for tomorrow starts today, and it starts with you. Learn more at www.vmware.com/careers
The Manager of IT Communications is responsible for supporting IT technical teams with writing/storytelling efforts in support of our VMware on VMware strategy – where we “drink our own champagne” and test our products internally before launching. You will work closely with the R&D/IT teams as well as the field sales/marketing organizations in driving thought leadership with customers.
- Support global technical teams (individual contributors and senior managers) with developing a “story” from their technology deployment efforts.
- Coordinate with graphics teams as required
- Maintain external and internal facing websites and develop content
- Partner with corporate marketing to develop external facing videos
- Partner with the social media team to promote the VMW on VMW program in social channels
- Develop content for monthly newsletters for Office of CIO
- Develop marketing material for both internal and external tradeshows to include VMworld
- The ideal candidate is a self starter, highly collaborative, flexible and accustomed to working in a close team environment
- IT communications or Internal/External communications experience showcasing the benefits of deployment of products/solutions/services
- This individual should possess creativity, strong writing/editing and project management skills
- Ability to balance being collaborative vs being a fearless champion for the written word
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Have a strong attention to detail and enthusiasm for transforming technology for our customers
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.