Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Senior Content Strategist/Writer for Global Partner and Enterprise Programs
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
Senior Content Strategist and Writer for Global Partner and Enterprise Programs
We’re looking for a talented, creative thinker and writer who will be responsible for developing content strategies and thought-leadership collateral to deepen relationships with strategic customer and partner audiences. As part of our Global Relationship Strategy marketing team, you must be a confident editor and storyteller. You should have messaging experience, so you can lead the creation and implementation of a global strategy and key deliverables. Good interpersonal skills will be required to collaborate closely with our global customer and partner relationship marketing teams to support business objectives and achieve results.
- Develop audience-based messaging, content strategies, and quarterly roadmaps for strategic customer and partner audiences, including (but not limited to) Alliance and Technology Partners, SIs, CIOs, and IT Decision Makers
- Develop compelling audience-facing content to engage and deepen relationships with target audiences. Deliverables include (but are not limited to) digital experiences, keynote talk tracks, event signage and presentations, flipbooks, email nurture streams, white papers, ebooks, videos, infographics, and more
- Collaborate with Global Relationship Customer and Partner teams to build and deliver compelling messaging and outputs that drive business impact
- Explain technical topics in thought-leadership trend and business terms for technical and non-technical audiences; produce clear, easily-consumable, high-impact content that features our value propositions
- Use data-driven, decision-making skills to continually optimize and improve content assets and use
- Have an audience-driven obsession to understand needs and translate them into relevant and useful assets
- Develop creative assets that engage target audiences, including strategic partners (alliance, technology, and channel partners) and target customers (CIOs, target verticals)
- Manage and monitor multiple projects through various stages of development
Experience and Education
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience as a writer, editor, communications professional, and/or journalist with B2B publications or IT companies
- Content strategy experience, including audits, gap analysis, and B2B technology customer journeys
- Strong writing and storytelling skills with an ability to understand and convey industry trends at the intersection of business and technology
- Global messaging and content development, writing, editing, and/or journalism skills
- Ability to collaborate across teams and functional groups in a large, corporate environment
- Understanding of VMware products and services a plus, but not required
- Position is based in Palo Alto, CA
- BA/BS/MBA is a plus
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.