Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in General and Administrative
General and Administrative
Palo Alto, CaliforniaApply Now
The Storage and Availability Business Unit (SABU) is looking for a well-organized and self-motivated Executive Assistant to join our team. This role requires superior attention to detail, great organization and prioritization skills, a positive attitude and the ability to meet tight deadlines, all while juggling multiple tasks at one time. The ideal candidate has a history of high-performance supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced organization.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple complex Outlook calendars
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Manage large meetings including our quarterly business reviews, offsites and all hands events.
- Initiate and manage purchase orders and expense reports
- Represent our business unit with a high level of professionalism
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive information with discretion
Executive Assistant qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience handling complex executive administrative activities
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized
- Ability to handle multiple projects independently and proactively identify and address potential issues
- Must have the ability to make decisions and effectively prioritize tasks
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude even under pressure
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Clear communication, both written and verbal
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Bachelor degree is a plus
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.