Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Bulgaria
Our Bulgaria office, located in the heart of the capital Sofia, was established in 2007 and is the largest Research and Development center for VMware in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Building on the success of our R&D facility, in the past few years VMware Bulgaria has grown to become a multifunctional hub with product, revenue generating professional services and business operations teams. Here, we focus on VMware’s future technological innovations in the areas of Software-Defined Data Center, cloud management and automation. We provide a welcoming environment for our employees, with a modern building that includes recreational and fitness areas, chill-out zones, a spacious cafeteria with a stunning city view, car and bike parking lots, and much more.
As part of our team, you’ll work on both local and global projects with other talented and passionate Product Managers, Technical Operations. Professional Services Center of Excellence and other experts. Our employees enjoy ample growth opportunities, and all of the benefits of being part of the global leader in cloud infrastructure, business mobility, and virtualization software.
Blockchain Quality Engineer and Product DevOps
Palo Alto, California
Learn about team:
Blockchain is an emerging technology that promises to change the world we live in. With VMware’s vast experience in building highly trusted distributed systems and our background in doing advanced research in this space for several years, we are poised to change the industry’s definition of blockchain and what it can do. We are building out a team of highly skilled individuals to help us change the industry and change the world.
VMware’s blockchain platform is a multi-cloud, multi-blockchain hybrid SaaS solution. Our team works on cutting edge technology to deliver enhanced management and security tools for our own blockchain environment as well as others from across the industry. You will work with a team of talented and supportive individuals from across the world as well as members of the academic community and VMware’s Research Group in this role. Our team values diversity, cooperation, and open thought while supporting VMware’s EPIC2 values.
- You will develop and maintain automation tests to continuously ensure quality of the product
- Your will also implement, maintain and improve continuous integration process
- Test and verify new features and bug fixes. Investigate and diagnose found bugs and work closely with other staff to resolve them
- Manage user stories, new features, bugs, etc in a bug management system (JIRA)
- Build and maintain tools for automation deployment
- Develop and maintain the team’s tools and development process including but not limited to build environments, feature commit flows, and QA processes.
- BS/MS in CS from reputable university or equivalent with experience creating automated integration tests including scale tests
- Experience in a programming language to create test frameworks such as Java. Familiarity with C++ and Java. Our platforms are written in C++, Java, and Angular/JS.
- Competent with one or more build environments such as Jenkins
- Experience with container-based deployments such as Kubernetes
- Should be capable of researching alternatives and making architectural/design/business decisions independently
- Familiarity with blockchain environments is a plus.
- Familiarity with GitFlow is a plus.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.