Solution Marketing Manager CEMEA
Munich, - GermanyApply Now Job ID R1910955
VMware in Germany has an exciting opportunity for a Solution Marketing Manager for the Central EMEA region.
VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and digital workspace technology, accelerates digital transformation by enabling unprecedented freedom and flexibility in how our customers build and evolve IT environments.
With VMware solutions, organizations are improving business agility by modernizing data centers and integrating public clouds, driving innovation with modern apps, crafting exceptional experiences by empowering the digital workspace, and safeguarding customer trust by transforming security.
- Responsible for the Regional Solution Marketing Plan covering all Customer segments as well as Partners
- Virtual member of EMEA Solutions Marketing Team and direct member of Regional Marketing – Matrix Organisation and Reporting
- Represents needs of the Region back to Pan EMEA
- Interlocks with countries in the region
- Local and Regional Marketing Plans to be aligned to the goals of the Corporate/EMEA Solution Plan
- Owns regional BU/Solutions relationship with Stakeholders in Sales (direct/indirect) and other functions as well as indirectly to Corp Hubs
- To deploy a comprehensive and well-integrated Marketing plan for CEMEA, leveraging the key parts of the Solutions, which cut across Hybrid Cloud, Software-Defined Data Center, and Storage solutions.
- Ensure execution of above mentioned marketing plans in the appropriate countries within the CEMEA region
- To maximize our Lead-to-Opportunity efforts, through a series of campaigns, events, webinars, telemarketing activities and other initiatives.
- Ensure and align the Marketing and Communications strategy around our Solutions
- Strong understanding of the Solution Priorities
- local market drivers/landscape routes to market and local business goals (within context of the EMEA strategy).
- Regional role model for Integrated Marketing
- Understands regional Enterprise & Commercial Teams/Partner Community and Strategies
- Good business acumen
- Good communicator and storyteller
- Highly motivated and hard-working individual, with 5+ years in field marketing (enterprise/customer/partner marketing), Digital marketing or other disciplines in Marketing – preferably within the IT-industry.
- A good understanding of both the direct and indirect sales models.
- Ability to initiate and execute marketing strategies end-to-end, measuring and achieving ROI.
- Clear understanding of the marketing mix.
- Ability to analyze business issues, strategize, and then prioritize key actions that drive to a resolution.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with an ability to articulate the company’s value proposition to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to guide and influence virtual teams.
- Prior work experience within an international company, and in a matrix organization.
- Bachelor of Marketing or equivalent required, MBA preferred.
And of course, we want you to be EPIC2 – our values - ‘execute’, 'passion’, ‘integrity’ ‘customer focused’ and ‘community focused’ – values we are proud of.
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub