Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
Professional Services Operations Manager - CEMEAJob ID R1902709 Date posted 04/17/2019
The CEMEA PS Regional Operations Manager, based in Germany, preferably in Munich, is an individual contributor who must be comfortable working in a matrix environment. The role reports to EMEA Regional Operations Manager, and is the Business Partner function, within the Emea Professional Services Operation teams, dedicated to support CEMEA PS field and operational teams.
The role is the single point of contact for both the CEMEA Delivery Director and the CEMEA Sales Director as well as their subregional teams (based in Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Israel, Eastern Europe). The successful candidate will support all elements of CEMEA PS activity: Sales and Delivery, as well as partnering cross regionally and across GEOs, and with other business support functions outside of PS. As well as primary support for CEMEA Sales & Delivery, the role also has interactions with peers in the Emea PS Ops extended team, as well as Shared Service functions located in Cork and Bangalore.
The CEMEA Regional Ops manager is responsible to build close partnerships with the CEMEA PS Sales director and CEMEA PS Delivery Director, and their management teams; to support them in monitoring their daily activities and launch strategical initiatives. The ultimate goal is to create a more transparent, predictable, agile, and productive operating environment across CEMEA, and aligned with EMEA and corporate guidelines.
The CEMEA Ops manager is also a pivot member of EMEA Ops team, responsible to drive the adoption of new process and tools, rolled out by EMEA or Corporate, share best practices, and ensure alignment through a very varied territory.
The CEMEA Ops manager will be the point of escalation to work with the shared service teams in Cork and Bangalore and with PS Ops management team to help resolve customer issues that impact business operations. (Issues regarding Deal Desk and Delivery Ops will remain the responsibility of the specific teams, but the role will provide support for Delivery and Sales Directors in raising issues).
This is a high visibility position in direct support of the PS business and a key member of the PS Ops team; this role is targeted at a dynamic and adaptable individual, looking to build on experience and maximize the opportunity to work across the full spectrum of PS Ops.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
Accuracy, Linearity, Pro-activeness, Flexibility, Sense of priority
- Support the CEMEA PS Sales and Delivery Leaders, and their management teams in preparing weekly forecasts and pipeline, monthly reviews, half year budget planning, MBO and targets setting, QBRs and leadership presentations
- Proactively analyze trends in operational data to determine gaps, risks, and needed improvements to better support the PS business and drive targeted business discussions
- Support the CEMEA Regional Sales Director with ad hoc analysis, such as: pipeline coverage, license attach rate analysis, territory analysis, quarterly target setting, Credits management
- Support the CEMEA Regional Delivery Director with ad hoc analysis, such as: ongoing tracking of management revenue, team utilization, project margin reviews, setting up KPIs to anticipate risks, subcontractors monitoring
- Work with shared service centers and others Operations team members to drive meaningful and insightful reporting to support CEMEA business needs. Key member of the Regional Ops team to ensure consistency across EMEA sub regions with peers.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improvement to the Operations management team, on overall operational process and policy, and facilitate an environment of continuous improvement
- Assist in cases of escalations, particularly as it relates to Customer issues or other business gaps that require Ops support
- Minimum 5 years experience in Operations or Finance within a technology focused or Services company
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimum guidance
- Ability to link strategic objectives to operational details across a wide range of business areas & topic
- Communications and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate, lead, plan and influence
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, matrix environment. Strong organizational & prioritization skills
- Advanced excel skills is mandatory. PowerPoint skills. Ability to present data in a meaningful, concise and purposeful way
- Fluent in English, other languages for the region an advantage
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.