Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Business Strategy and Operations
Business Strategy and Operations
CEMEA Operations ManagerJob ID R1904776 Date posted 04/09/2019
The Regional Business Operations Manager – Central EMEA is focused on supporting VMware’s Central EMEA (CEMEA) region with operational support. The person will be the Operations Business partner to the CEMEA Finance Director as well as the regional VP ensuring the continued success within CEMEA. This means she/he will also partner with the various CEMEA sales teams in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Russia and countries in middle Europe to ensure that sales performance and operational goals are met. The core responsibility of the individual will be to ensure we optimize and execute on WW, EMEA & CEMEA process and policies and also to provide analytic and business insight to support the decision making of the business. While the individual will be reporting to the EMEA Business Operations team, she/he will be closely aligned with the CEMEA Finance Director & integrated within that team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Business partnering with CEMEA Finance Director, enabling business planning, target setting and business reviews
• Business partnering in an operational capacity with CEMEA Regional VP and Regional Sales Directors
• Drive commission planning processes
• Drive adoption of the CRM tool across the regions
• Operational management of GTM Execution, selling motion, alignment, coverage
• Customer segmentation and analytics
• Enterprise team cadence and reviews
• Bookings quarterly close process
• Be the focal point for the regional sales team for process and policy training
• Be part of EMEA-wide team identifying and resolving business process and policy issues
• Be a trusted strategic advisor/partner to the team providing valuable insights to ensure the continued success of the business
• Drive strategy and implementation of best practices
Requirements & Experience:
• Proven experience in Business Operations gained within a fast-paced high-tech organization
• Excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to build relationships and manage expectations at all levels
• Comfortable working with senior executives at all levels to ensure the successful execution of strategy
• Exceptional process and analytical skills
• Recent experience with a variety of Enterprise tools including Salesforce
• Degree preferred
• Advanced user of MS Office Suite
• The role is based in Munich, Germany, however travel into the regions will be required from time to time
The role, responsibilities and geographical focus will change and develop over time along with the company’s rapid growth.
Before you join, VMware will require you to go through a pre-employment screening process. This means that we will want to verify your details and the information you have given us to ensure your suitability for a certain role considering its nature, seniority and other relevant factors.
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.