Sales Manager, VMware Cloud Providers
Mumbai, IndiaApply Now
Job Title : Sales Manager, VMware Cloud Providers
· To drive bookings and revenue through adoption of VMware’s Cloud Provider Software Portfolio with Cloud Providers, Datacenter Service Providers and Managed Service Providers
· Carry Sales Quota for assigned territory/providers for VMware’s Cloud Provider Software Portfolio
· Drive adoption of VMware Software with Cloud Providers to create business and/or create new customer offerings with Provider/s
· Broad understanding of enterprise cloud services requirements and solutions
· knowledge and existing relationships with cloud ecosystem partners is desired
· Experience of Managed Services Sales will be added advantage
· Deep experience in opportunity creation and solution sales through business value creation.
· Proven track record of creating business plans with specific accounts / territory and driving those plans to successful execution is mandatory
· Responsible for overall 360 degrees relationship management with providers ( eg. Operations, engineering, product, sales, management team etc)
· Channel Management experience will be a plus
· Proven Track record of driving customer success
· Excellent long term relationship builder – must be able to demonstrate quality/duration of business relations
• Strong verbal and written communications skills as well as effective interpersonal skills and presentation skills are required
• Must be self-motivated and directed, have strong follow up skills and pay close attention to detail
• A self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated
· Be flexible to travel for business as required
• Degree level education BS or BA level,
• 8 –12 years previous Channel sales or Business development experience in a high technology industry, exposure and experience of working in or with Public cloud or Service Provider organisations essential
• Strong Channel management experience would be an added advantage
• Demonstrated track record of sales or partner experience in Public Cloud/Service Provider organizations
• Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
• Strong team player, able to work effectively across teams to deliver desired outcomes and set targets
Business Unit: Sales: VMware’s Sales team focuses on two primary goals: helping customers solve their biggest business problems and hitting our bookings targets to keep our company growing and strong. We begin by forging deep relationships with our customers, so we can truly understand their business challenges and opportunities. We help drive their digital transformation by bringing VMware solutions that provide the speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow in the Internet economy. We also try to make the world a better place by hosting and participating in community activities. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference with VMware’s portfolio of industry-leading solutions. Join our team, and you can grow your career and share in the success of an industry pioneer that’s turning companies into truly digital enterprises.
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub