Enterprise Account Manager
Mumbai, IndiaApply Now
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We enable people and organizations by radically simplifying IT through software virtualization with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). Join our community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as we envision and create what’s next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community. Learn more at vmware.com/careers today!
Designation – Enterprise Account Manager
Location – Mumbai / Pune
VMware is seeking an Enterprise Account Manager - to grow the business and manage key strategic accounts. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing sales organizations today. VMware’s growth over the past year is unparalleled in enterprise software.
The EAM will be responsible for selling the company’s products and services within a given set of BFSI accounts. The mission of this position is to solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic partner in the customer’s business.
• Responsible for selling all VMware solutions, products, and services within a set of Large accounts (new and existing customers)
• Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position within the accounts
• Break into large `new’ accounts and get business for VMware
• Sell VMware solution as a 'platform’ within an account and change the role that IT plays from being considered a cost burden to a strategic BU
• Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns while managing a diverse set of partners within the same accounts
• Match VMware solutions to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
• help build and sustain a funnel that is 3x of quarterly forecasts
• Map and maintain relationships at all levels within the complete accounts echo system – IT Heads, policy makers, consultants, advisors, and partners and other key decision makers and influencers
• Work towards the goal of making accounts standardize on VMware solutions
• Should be working in a similar role in other large organizations
• Minimum 12 years of relevant experience with IT / Software Solutions company, managing large Enterprise Accounts in Mumbai region. BFSI - PSU banks experience is a must.
- Should possess excellent communication skills
- BE/MBA with skills around IT Infra Solutions
- Ability to forecast and mange complete sales cycle
- Software License Sales Experience
- Experience of managing RFPs/Tenders with PSBs
- Existing relationships in PSBs would be distinct advantage
- Expertise in working in Matrix Organisations
- Knowledge and relationships with Eco System partners
• Must have experience in selling in or around ‘platform’ sales such as Infrastructure Solutions – servers, Storage, etc
• Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment
• Business forecasting ability in identified accounts and track record of meeting targets.
• Self-starter with a high energy level
• Ability to work with all levels of individuals
• Proven track record of quota over-achievement
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language
• Ability to articulate complex technical ideas
• Skilled in thinking strategically and tactically
• Ability to forecast accurately
Business Unit: Sales: VMware’s Sales team focuses on two primary goals: helping customers solve their biggest business problems and hitting our bookings targets to keep our company growing and strong. We begin by forging deep relationships with our customers, so we can truly understand their business challenges and opportunities. We help drive their digital transformation by bringing VMware solutions that provide the speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow in the Internet economy. We also try to make the world a better place by hosting and participating in community activities. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference with VMware’s portfolio of industry-leading solutions. Join our team, and you can grow your career and share in the success of an industry pioneer that’s turning companies into truly digital enterprises.
VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Interview advice from VMware hiring managers
*For a full list of benefits, broken out by country, please visit our Benefits Website.
Parental leave for mothers and fathers
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous vacation, holiday, and paid-time-off plans
Ongoing development through monetary reimbursements and rotation programs
Neurodiversity, Backup Child Care and Employee Assistance programs support your loved ones
Medical and wellness plans that are inclusive of all family types
News and Highlights
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest career opportunities, recruiting events, and company news at VMware? VMware CareerHub is the place for you to do just that.Join Our CareerHub