Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in HR
HR Services Specialist
Moscow, RussiaApply Now
HR Services Specialist Russia
VMware is seeking a HR Services Specialist who will be based in our Moscow office and support Russia and other regions as we build out our portfolio of entities. The Regional HR Specialist will contribute to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service and quality through translating the HR strategy and initiatives into operational excellence and effective delivery in order to enable our people to continue to grow, be more effective and ensure that VMware continues to be a great place to work. This person will provide Operational & Generalist HR support to employees and stakeholders and will partner closely with internal HR, TA, Legal and Business Teams.
- HR Support for employees in Russia and when needed extending to EMEA
- Partner with other HR functions and internal resources to execute HR initiatives and client specific programs
- Manage and maintain employee files and employment related documentation and processes in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Work closely with the HRS teams and the business to on-board new hires and assist with off-boarding leavers
- Coach and assist hiring managers through internal transfers, mobility and expat issues, manage visa and immigration process
- Partner with Benefits Team to manage employee benefit plans, set up new hires, vendor management and employee communications.
- Evaluate and drive HR process excellence and efficiency throughout the region sharing best practice where appropriate
- Work with the Employee/HRMP to manage leave of absence in accordance with local legislation
- Partner with Legal to create, update and communicate country-specific policies ensuring compliance by country
- Liaise with HR team on new products, service and program delivery to the EMEA client base
- Supporting HR administrative processes and projects and working on ad hoc projects as required
- Drive and support change management across the region
- Champion VMware’s EPIC2 core values
- Fully proficient in written and spoken English
- Degree in HR
- Exceptional customer service focus including commitment to producing quality results
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Experience with HR systems an advantage
- Self-starter, detail orientated problem solver who will fully execute all tasks
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail & high level of accountability are essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural and cross-functional team
- HR experience in a corporate/multinational organisation required
- Makes a positive, enthusiastic contribution to the HR team and developing the HR function
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.