Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Renewals SpecialistApply Now Job ID 80823BR Date posted 02/17/2017
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our award-winning MDM software solutions, AirWatch is actively seeking a Customer Renewals Specialist.
As a Customer Renewals Specialist, you will manage annual renewals for named small and medium sized business accounts. This person will coordinate with multiple departments to drive successful growth within our existing client base. Our Customer Renewals Specialists interact daily with clients at multiple organizational levels and have the opportunity to further develop AirWatch’s relationships to directly impact the company’s bottom line.
• Manage annual renewals for existing customers
• Responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with customers and coordinating with internal account executives, and our accounting team
• Prepare and distribute annual renewals for 50-200 customers as well as required reports for internal teams and meetings
• Follow up on customer requests and act as customer’s advocate to AirWatch internally
• Manage all customer inquiries and escalations in regard to renewals as well as internal inquiries from our account executive and accounting teams
• Maintain knowledge on latest AirWatch products and pricing
• Utilize advanced features of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word to customize presentations, create detailed spreadsheets, models and complex proposals.
• Utilize a leading edge CRM system, Salesforce.com, for sales opportunity distribution, tracking, and reporting
• 1-3 years Account Management, Customer Service, or related experience in a B2B environment
• Experience leading discussions with clients and/or internal resources to identify, clarify and capture complex requirements and create working solutions
• Experience with Salesforce.com a plus – Not essential
• Proven track record of expanding revenues within existing accounts
• Demonstrated ability to support customer retention and expansion initiatives.
• Ability to work independently, use solid judgment and create “client-ready” deliverables
• Professional attitude, presence, and communication skills
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.