Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in HR
HR Management Partner - UK
Milton Keynes, United KingdomApply Now
An exciting opportunity for an HR Management Partner has arisen based in UK, reporting to the Director, HR Management Partners who in turn works for the Senior Director, HR EMEA. The role will also work closely with the EMEA HR Management Partner community, HR Business Partners, EMEA HR Operations team, HR Shared Services team and HR Centers of Expertise.
- Develop effective business partnerships with key customers, maintaining professional credibility and reputation for delivering goals
- Display a deep understanding of the organisation’s business and recognize where the HR team can contribute to execute its strategic efforts, programs and initiatives
- Engage in strategic business planning and priorities while bringing ideas to the table
- Coach managers on Talent Management, Development and Succession Planning
- Lead on organization restructuring and change management initiatives
- Coaches managers to drive a strong culture and the highest possible sales achievement, using our new Performance Acceleration approach
- Partner with managers on strategic Talent Acquisition and onboarding of high quality candidates, focusing on achieving the best in class diversity balance
- Drive initiatives to support high levels of employee engagement and retention
- Drive global HR programs such as Merit and Equity planning and ensure effective rollout
- Own people data analytics, providing strategic insight and recommendations to management
- Lead on Employee Relations issues such as grievances, discipline and ethics - balancing best practice with commercial constraints
- Develop policies and practices that support business strategy, which are flexible and sustainable, liaising with global HR teams and other functions to achieve global consistency
- Partner across the HR team and utilize the HR service delivery model to deliver corporate wide HR initiatives and client specific programs, addressing the needs of the business
- Champion VMware’s EPIC2 core values and help build programs that support HR’s initiative to attract the best and retain VMware’s great people. Be a strong advocate of VMinclusion and VMware Foundation initiatives and activities.
Comfortable leading through both the breadth and depth of HR activities, taking ownership of the strategic HR agenda and driving this forward to deliver creative and timely solutions to the business
- Thinks like a business leader first and has a point of view, demonstrating excellent business insight and commercial understanding
- A strong generalist who is comfortable with ambiguity, thrives in a dynamic commercial environment characterized by significant change and who shows high levels of resilience
- A pragmatic, results orientated individual who makes a significant contribution towards moving forward key business initiatives and is confident to make decisions and balancing the needs of the individual and those of the business
- Possesses excellent leadership and communication skills
- Well-developed consultancy and influencing skills combined with the ability to lead a challenging and diverse client base and the courage to challenge leadership decisions/actions
- Track record in advising on sensitive employment issues in an effective and timely manner
- Strong skills and experience in program and change management
- Demonstrates strong acumen in talent and performance management
- Uses networks to develop the best possible business solutions
- Makes a positive, enthusiastic contribution to the HR team and developing the HR function
- Experience gained within the IT industry or another dynamic, vibrant environment
- Experience of working for a highly matrixed US multinational company
**Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract role, which can be done as a 4 day week**
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.