Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
Global Account Manager, Italy (Milan based)Apply Now Job ID 80325BR Date posted 02/17/2017
The GAM will have principle responsibility for the Telecom Italia Account. The GAM will be the General Manager for TIM with responsibility for providing global consistency, global engagement, global relationship, and Total Customer Experience within TIM.
The role will require ownership of the growth plan across the VMware’s business units and solutions sets - SDDC, EUC, PSO, NFV as well as other current and emerging product categories.
The GAM will have the responsibility to:
- Set Global Account strategy and direction
- Coordinate global sales coverage and drive local sales execution
- Set pricing strategy for the account
- Develop proposals and negotiating agreements
- Oversee the creation and delivery of accurate quarterly and annual forecasts and account plans
- Establish highly strategic, thoughtful and deliberate organization within the existing framework of our transactional and metrics oriented business model
- Own the key executive relationships within the account, transform and agree the client's priority Business Issues to VMware solutions, over time (Vision), and the strategy and agreed execution
- Where applicable work in strategic partnership with Dell Technologies and or the VMware partner community.
- Serve as the customer’s single point of contact
- Either existing relationships with the client E-Staff or proven ability with evidence of bridging and building these connections
- Strong experience of software technology sales with increasing levels of responsibility
- Solid experience as a Strategic Account Manager or Global Account Manager strongly preferred
- Documented track record of success and overachievement
- Previous experience as a manager of a team or geographic area
- Experience managing in a matrixed environment
- Experience and comfort level working with C-level executive at Fortune 500 companies and building relationships throughout organizations
- Familiarity with Software defined data center
- Familiarity with Value Selling Methodology or other established sales methodologies
- Strong education and training background
- 25% travel
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.