Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
At VMware, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself, build relationships with the best and brightest in the industry, and prove that together we have the power to do something remarkable.
Intern- Sales Partner
Mexico City, MexicoApply Now
VMware Customer Intern and New Graduate Opportunities:
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibility
We are searching for one talented, dynamic, hands on channel sales intern to be part of the VMware Mexico Team.
You will work closely with a team of channel sales managers and product managers on the develop and implementation of the channel sales strategy in the country, so we can achieve and exceed our goals.
You will be responsible of:
- lead the partner program and help with the channel marketing group with the partner database, partner follow-up and events.
- Main contact for validation of requirements for partner program
- First point of contact for registered partners using partner portal, demand generation tools and other materials needed
- help on the design of sales reports for the channel sales manager
- develop the QBR´s for the external meetings
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s in business, marketing, computer science
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills,
- Basic Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office,
- Business / Marketing
- Previous internship experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.