Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Sr. Communications Consultant, EMEA
La Defense, FranceApply Now
Sr. Communications Consultant, EMEA
The Sr. Communications Consultant EMEA will be responsible for the planning and execution of all external communication programs across the Southern Region (ideally based in Paris) across a portfolio of solutions to protect and build VMware’s overall reputation and continue to position the company as leader in cloud, digital workspace/mobility and networking/security. Coordinating and implementing an integrated communications approach in the region, the individual will work closely with the wider EMEA Communications team and senior stakeholders across the organisation ensuring that all communications activities are aligned with business priorities. This role also includes general program and project management responsibilities as well as special projects like VMworld Europe. The successful candidate will have strong project management skills and a keen focus on delivering across multiple programs and initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Plan, manage and implement theexternal communication programs and initiatives to build the profile of VMware in region, supporting VMware’s overarching business goals and priorities
- Proactively engage with regional leadership team and build strong stakeholder relationships and trust
- Manage agencies across the region to consistently drive and deliver high quality business and trade media coverage
- Be a communications adviser to regional sales and marketing teams to ensure program development and execution aligns to global and EMEA communication objectives
- Manage and deliver flawless execution in the region across thought leadership campaigns and solution PR programs in collaboration with the broader EMEA communications team and country PR agencies
- Plan and execute strategic product launches, partner announcements and leverage regional industry events to position VMware as leader in cloud digital workspace/business mobility and networking/security
- Develop and deliver opportunities for strong customer story-telling opportunities to the media in order to amplify customer led stories and campaigns in the region
- Play a key role in the planning and implementation of VMworld Europe in terms of the PR program and key announcements
- General program and project management across EMEA Communications
- Facilitate key communications to employee’s in France and Southern Region
The candidate should possess the following capabilities:
- An experienced communications professional with demonstrable experience in IT, ideally B2B Software and preferably with agency experience
- Established agency relationships in France
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across colleagues and senior stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to coordinate and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong international expertise with proven track record of working across multiple cultures
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and problem-solving skills
- Bi-lingual speaker, fluent in both French and English
- Degree educated, in business, marketing or communications
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.