Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
At VMware, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself, build relationships with the best and brightest in the industry, and prove that together we have the power to do something remarkable.
Intern - Sales - MENA Partners' Program Intern
Istanbul, TurkeyApply Now
MENA Partners’ Program intern (Turkey)
The Partners’ program intern will be responsible for supporting the partners’ team through few identified tasks related to the vmware partners’ programs and partner compliance with the program requirements. Also getting engaged in the planning of marketing activities with partners and ensuring the proper follow up on tracking the ROI of the different key demand generation activities and measuring the success of these activities.
Join the energetic, passionate and multicultural METNA Partner Organization and get a feel of what it is like to be part of the vmware success story.
- Get a good understanding of vmware partner programs: Advantage+, solution rewards and sales rewards.
- Review partner compliance with program requirements and preparing for the partner’s partnership renewal cycle.
- Engage in the partners’ marketing planning process and drive the follow up process to measure activities’ effectiveness and ROI.
- Review the partners’ submission of the proof of performance documentation as part of the funds claim process.
- On site event management at partner-facing and partner led events.
- Study the partner marketing tools available at the demand center and finding out the relevant activities that partners can make use of.
- Tracking of leads generated through partner activities, follow up of partner opportunity registration in the system.
- Organized, process oriented and energetic.
- Communication skills
- Likes to read, learn and curios
- Fluency in English is a must. Second language is a plus
- Must be enrolled in a University course and the Internship must be contribute toward her/his results
- Good attention to detail and reporting skills
Equal Opportunities Statement
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware supports applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.