Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Marketing Specialist – MED (Israel & Greece)
Herzliya, IsraelApply Now Apply Now with Linkedin Profile Apply As An Employee Referral
Temp. position – maternity leave coverage (7.5 months)
• Execution & managing of events, both live and on-line (including invitations, branding & follow up)
• Support on flagship VMware events participation
• Manage the agencies, drive influencers’ programs and report KPIs.
• Manage the marketing pipeline on a Q base.
• Work on marketing communication content for customers (Quarterly newsletter etc.)
• Up to date dashboard that tracks Executive Engagements and success level with Enterprise accounts to show effectiveness of marketing activities.
•Managing & follow up with the Quarterly budget, spend the budget in a compliant way, be accountable, track, and measure the ROI according to budget rules and guidelines including the partners
Skills & Requirements:
• Proven track record of driving social media strategies
• Ability to interface with all levels in a Sales organization including sales reps, tech consultants, regional managers and senior leadership.
• Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills.
• Understand customer requirements and market opportunities for input into Enterprise GTM and marketing plan
• Must be able to create and deliver presentations to internal constituencies (Sales and Marketing) and at senior level
• High energy, can-do attitude team player, multi-tasking
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Self-motivated, innovative, and creative
• Proven ability to be successful in a dynamic and high achievement-oriented environment.
Education, Training, Experience:
• BA Degree or equivalent required, MBA or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of marketing roles
• Good English
• Strong Microsoft Office skills required
• Temp. Position – maternity leave coverage (7.5 months)
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.