In light of the recent Executive Order on Immigration, click here to learn about VMware's steadfast commitment to being an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Marketing
Are you a marketing whiz? Dare to communicate around the world as you put strategy into action through integrated marketing plans in digital, print, email, webinars, trade shows and more.
Marketing Specialist – MED (Israel & Greece)Apply Now Job ID 81527BR Date posted 02/17/2017
• Execution & managing of events, both live and on-line (including invitations, branding & follow up)
• Support on flagship VMware events participation
• Manage the agencies, drive influencers’ programs and report KPIs.
• Manage the marketing pipeline on a Q base.
• Work on marketing communication content for customers (Quarterly newsletter etc.)
• Up to date dashboard that tracks Executive Engagements and success level with Enterprise accounts to show effectiveness of marketing activities.
•Managing & follow up with the Quarterly budget, spend the budget in a compliant way, be accountable, track, and measure the ROI according to budget rules and guidelines including the partners
Skills & Requirements:
• Proven track record of driving social media strategies
• Ability to interface with all levels in a Sales organization including sales reps, tech consultants, regional managers and senior leadership.
• Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills.
• Understand customer requirements and market opportunities for input into Enterprise GTM and marketing plan
• Must be able to create and deliver presentations to internal constituencies (Sales and Marketing) and at senior level
• High energy, can-do attitude team player, multi-tasking
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Self-motivated, innovative, and creative
• Proven ability to be successful in a dynamic and high achievement-oriented environment.
Education, Training, Experience:
• BA Degree or equivalent required, MBA or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of marketing roles
• Good English
• Strong Microsoft Office skills required
• Temp. Position – maternity leave coverage (7.5 months)
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.