Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
Intern- Process Associate
Heredia, Costa RicaApply Now
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you!
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Accurately enter and review order data as per organization requirements.
- Handle purchase order reconciliation to quote, contract terms and program requirements.
- Make sure to all compliance guidelines including SOX and export regulations.
- Maintain all published SLAs for order processing and fulfilment.
- Learn the business model and the different lines of business and order types.
- Work across multiple applications within the Order Management system.
- Deliver on ad-hoc assignments as business require.
- Pursuing Bachelor’ in Computer Science, Business Administration, Operations Management or related fields.
- Background in Business Models.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Demonstrate strong social and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to identify and resolve issues to effectively process orders.
- Validated dexterity to work effectively with internal teams.
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work outside office hours as per business requirements.
- Exposure to SaaS modeling/optimization techniques.
- Previous internship experience is a plus.
- Positive and strong relationships.
- Phenomenal communication skills and the competence to work independently.
- Knowledge of Oracle and Outlook.
- Background in Supply Management.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.