Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
Sr. Process Excellence Analyst - RPA DesignerJob ID R1904868 Date posted 04/10/2019
The Process Excellence Practice Team (within the Business Transformation and Automation group) leads efforts to institutionalize process excellence culture and mindset along with delivering re-engineering, process automation and optimization initiatives across VMware using Continuous Improvement/Business Process Excellence methodologies and Robotics Process Automation.
The Sr. Process Excellence Analyst role reporting to Sr. Manager, Process Excellence Practice will bring experience, skills, maturity and capabilities to fulfill the objectives and responsibilities outlined below.
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks using UiPath RPA tools/ technology
- Develop objects and common libraries, ensuring they are easily maintainable, easy to understand, and reusable.
- Ensure quality of designed workflow by performing thorough testing and ensuring that configuration control is maintained at all times.
- Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process to design the automation solution and documentation of the design
- Comply with and help enforce design standards, policies and procedures
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios prior to launching User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Support business teams in testing activities, including end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT
- Report status, issues and risks on a regular basis
- Coordinate work effort in partnership with a team of local or remote SMEs (functional / operations) to support the delivery of projects
- Play the role of a change agent and constantly seeking, sharing & implementing best practices
- Technical/Bachelor’s Degree in field of Engineering or Computer Sciences; Masters or MBA is desirable
- Training from a reputed company in Continuous/Process Improvement related methods and tools including but not limited to Design Thinking, Lean, Six Sigma, and Business Process Modeling
- UIPath RPA advanced certification is a Must
Experience & Capabilities
- 5+ years of development experience with 2 + years of relevant hands-on automation experience using any RPA Software.UiPath is a Must
- Working knowledge of coding languages including but not limited to Java, .NET, VBA, Excel Macros & SQL.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationship using formal and informal networking skills
- Facilitation skills and experience in managing senior stakeholder (Sr Director level) relationship, partnership and interactions
- Experience in working in a matrix environment in partnership with members from various parts of the organization to achieve objectives effectively and efficiently
- Strong and open communicator using both verbal and written modes – shares ideas and experiences, actively involves people
- Demonstrated experience to facilitate and lead projects, drive discussion remotely and over the phone
- ‘Self starter’ with the ability to conceptualize, communicate and solicit alignment and buy-in.
- Ability to analyze, understand business problems
- Fluency in English
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Travel availability
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.