Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
Senior Support SpecialistJob ID R1904698 Date posted 04/08/2019
Role and Responsibilities
As part of BTA CSO team, the candidate will be responsible for providing functional support to varied internal & external stakeholders by resolving issues raised in ERP & the peripheral systems influencing the O2F & Q2C processes (Order Management, Renewals and Enterprise License Agreement, AWES, SaaS). Customer Systems Operations (CSO) is committed to drive worldwide productivity through operational excellence in all related processes and related tools, across Field Operations, Technical Services, Global Support Services, and Renewals. The team is looking for analytical and detail oriented individuals to perform Case Management, Support/Solutions, Data Analysis, Business Process Monitoring, root-cause analysis & solution activities in the area of data quality administration for our Customer & Customer Entitlement Data
• Support business users across Customer Operations by applying knowledge in ERP: Order Management, Service Contract, Install Base, AWES, SaaS and SFDC (Customer Master Case).
• Analyze at detailed level business transactions to perform recommended data adjustments using Oracle EBS systems
• Drive and Manage cases and provide resolution meeting established SLA (service level agreement)
• Provide Quarter-end support for Sales and Order Processing to various stakeholders
• Lead and Participate in calls with Internal teams in the business and Cross functional groups to resolve escalations or provide solutions to systems issues.
• Execute quality audits and track case closure quality of transactional data (Post Mortem Analysis)
• Provide technical and business expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing monitoring procedures.
• Execute plans of support and track case closure quality of transactional data
• Assess root cause patterns and drive implementation of solutions
• Assist teams in the identification of potential application enhancements or fixes that will improve operational efficiencies and/or customer satisfaction.
• Advocating for the end to end process and helping the team to build knowledge base/**Knowledge Management skills applied in transactional analysis environments is a plus.
• Provide support to the CSO team based on business need and during quarter end Expected to be a go to person technical POC.
• Initiate and drive discussions with the business transactional teams on Identifying root cause of issues - process gaps, user training needs or process re-engineering, optimization proposals
• Provide 24/5 or 24/6 Support to business teams as required
• 6+ years of experience as Business Analyst or Technical Support Specialist working in an Order Management, Install Base and Service Contracts environment , knowledge in AirWatch/AWES, or SaaS is a plus.
• Experience in liaising with IT on functional issues and partnering to resolve
• Demonstrates ability to work with Cross Functional teams in inclusive environments.
• Good working knowledge of Oracle order management (EBS, OM), IB, Service contracts, customer and pricing functionality, SAP or SFDC is a plus.
• Hands on functional understanding on ERP / CRM Ticketing
• Experience in working with multiple business and IT group to coordinate/initiate/drive certain tasks.
• Proficiency in business requirements documentation (conventions and best practices) such as SOP, BRD using knowledge management business acumen.
• Ability to participate in meetings with small and large groups of people from varying disciplines and with audience from different geographies and keep minute tracks documentation
• Experience working in an onshore – offshore model with teams from different time zones and cultures
• Ability to work independently and flexible to work in different time zones if required
•Great English Communication Skills with ability to presented complex scenarios in simple way.
•Positive Business Acumen attitude towards bring solutions to daily challenges.
Bachelor’s degree is a Must. Master or License Degree is a Plus
Preferred Skills: May have Technical Support Certification or Business Analyst certification, and/or PM ( PMP/PRINCE2® certification
Experience in Software or High Tech industries
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.