Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
SAP Technical Application Support AnalystJob ID R1904331 Date posted 04/10/2019
VMware IT provides technology services and support, enabling efficiency, simplicity and productivity for internal business partners and external customers. The VMware IT organization provides two distinct, yet compatible functions. The IT team enables productivity and supports all employees; the organization additionally supports the company in its growth as the global leader in cloud infrastructure by developing and showcasing VMware products and technology. Working in tandem, these two functionalities reduce IT complexity and cost, both within VMware and for its customers.
- SAP ABAP Developer will be responsible for analysis and support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Responsible to provide application support to global business users Participate in day to day incident and problem management activities.
- Required to work with cross functional teams while handing production issues. Required to support financial quarter-end support activities.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs. Evaluate and resolve technical issues, capability to troubleshoot user and system problems.
- Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and resolve production issues within SLA’s.
- Ability to work independently, should be detail oriented and work closely with global team members, proactively sharing expertise, to improve and ensure team success.
- Ability to effectively articulate and present the analysis to IT management, functional and business teams. Build effective business relationships across multiple functions and business units.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a SAP technical analyst
- 2 years of recent development experience in SAP ABAP, PI/PO
- 2 years of SAP Techno Functional experience in any of the following Modules: SAP FI, CO,MDG and Sales
- Good Knowledge and hands on experience in SAP technologies IDOCs, ABAP Proxy, RFC, BAPI's , RICEW,ALV, JDBC, SFTP, PO/PI and SOAP
- SAP: Sales and Distribution, WM and Financial Experience(FICO) a plus.
- Hands on experience with ABAP development (Reports, Smartforms, Enhancements etc.)
- Extensive experience in debugging code, performance tuning, Runtime Analysis and System monitoring.
- Experience in Interfaces and conversions EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI/ BDC/LSMW.
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager functionality its a nice to have
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.