Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
SAP Business Systems Analyst - MM/FIJob ID R1903607 Date posted 03/22/2019
SAP Business Systems Analyst - FI/MM
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. Customers of all sizes rely on VMware to reduce capital and operating expenses, ensure business continuity, strengthen security and go green. VMware is one of the fastest-growing public software companies. VMware’s award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide the more than 20000+ passionate people we employ in 120+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
VMware Business IT (Subscription & Perpetual) and New Technologies Group:
Our organization supports VMware SaaS and Perpetual (Invoice to Cash), Licensing functions with ERP platforms and systems capabilities. We are transforming our software delivery practices to bring in greater agility, scale and resiliency. We also use mobile and IoT technologies to deliver new digital experiences for employees, customers and partners. We value innovation and empower our employees to do their best work and grow their careers at VMware
- Responsible for assessing, estimating, supporting and managing the effective and efficient delivery of the functional aspects of SAP projects, enhancements
- Participate/Drive Change request/Enhancement discussions in SAP (FI/CO/MM/SD/AA)
- Drive integration design with boundary systems such Coupa, Concur, Fieldglass.
- Experience in Configuration of FICO objects & S/4 HANA Simple Finance
- Work with geographically distributed team comprised of R&D, IT and Operations.
- Author System Design documents & User Stories in JIRA etc
- Drive end to end delivery of solutions being implemented & liaise with other IT teams such as BASIS, Integration & Security
- Must be willing to learn about existing (legacy) IT platforms as well as new market offerings (SaaS) in this domain
- 6-8 years of full-time work-experience in relevant domains
- Excellent SAP skills – system functionality and technical understanding
- Proficiency in SAP FI/CO/MM Module, with in depth knowledge in SAP FI-MM-SD integration.
- Must have experience on COPA, understand flows to COPA from different modules, integration points and related configuration
- Experience in S4 HANA - Simple Finance preferred
- Proficiency of writing RICEFW specs for enhancements in SAP.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment in a global organization and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Understanding of API/Microservices based architecture
- Familiarity / Experience with SaaS offerings like Concur, Coupa, Fieldglass, Blackline is a plus
- SAP Certification preferred
- Nice-to-have experience on COPA, understand flows to COPA from different modules, integration points and related configuration
- You love applying technical expertise to significant programming and design problems
- You Enjoy working with multi-functional teams across Dev, Product Management and DevOps organizations and to make positive impact.
- You normally set high standards for yourself and strive to excel and to innovate
This position is eligible for the IT Apps Hiring FY20 referral campaign
Sorry, there are currently no new opportunities near your current location. Try a new search.