Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
Program Manager, Training and Education Programs
Heredia, Costa RicaApply Now
In collaboration with key stakeholders, this role will provide program management and program execution assistance support for the Worldwide Readiness and Customer Education team.The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced, high-performance environment and serve internal and external stakeholders across VMware’s marketing, sales, and channel organizations. Candidates must possess outstanding organizational, communication and writing skills.
Strong analytical skills are a must, as is familiarity with the process and methods used in developing multimedia-based learning and/or certification exams. In addition, candidates must have strong project management and budgetary skills and experience managing large-scale learning projects.The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to deliver upon agreed deadlines and scheduled initiatives once given high-level specifications and objectives while providing appropriate guidance to relevant stakeholders and using resources efficiently and effectively to complete the tasks at hand. Extensive experience in training, enablement, and communications is required, and prior experience in cloud management / enterprise IT is highly desirable.
- Answer and participate in voice, emails, chats, and help ticket/cases professionally
- Interface with customers, partners and internal stakeholders
- Participate in the support of user communities
- Manage processes from request intake to release
- Identify and escalate issues, recognize, document, and alert the supervisor of trends in customer contact
- Assist managers and peers to develop an intake and evaluation process for program requests
- Analyze, measure, and improve (or replace) existing business processes
- Create standardized templates in support of projects and programs
- Create, organize, and maintain comprehensive documentation for program business operation processes
- Facilitate feedback from end-users about program execution and goals
- Program/project management for enablement teams
- Take meeting notes, follow up action items, and calendar management
- Additional duties, as assigned
- 4+ years professional experience either in or supporting an learning programs
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work across business units and including executives stakeholders
- Must be able to synthesize and simplify complex concepts and turn them into clear and concise messages
- Ability to work independently and resolve business issues proactively
- Exceptional people, presentation and written skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to manage multiple issues while maintaining short response and resolution times
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
- Self-motivated, innovative and creative
- Ability to think differently, adapt and to drive new best practices.
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.