Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
Heredia, Costa RicaApply Now
- Roles & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with HR, Commissions and other teams in collating the payroll inputs and provide them on time to the payroll service providers
• Coordinate with the payroll service providers in processing payroll and ensure the employees and the statutory dues are paid on time.
• Working with tax vendor to monitor and maintain current status on all employment tax notices and issues
• Performing periodic employment tax reconciliations to ensure compliance
• Work with the payroll service providers in resolving employees queries within the SLA
• Working directly with the G/L team in ensuring timely and accurate period and year end closings
• Working with Regional Payroll Managers and the global payroll process owner in identifying areas where enhancements can be made to streamline existing workflows or projects
• Knowledge of general employment legislation and the application of regulations
• Experience in working in outsourced payroll internationally
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Sense of urgency.
• Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
• Process knowledge and analytical skills.
• Strong initiative and desire to work in a team oriented environment
• Self-starters with a strong work ethic and the ability to prioritize their workload to ensure timely issue resolution
• 1-3 years of experience in the payroll area in Americas and Europe, desirable in Costa Rica and USA
• MS Office (Advanced Excel), ADP or similar payroll processing applications, E*Trade
• SAP, WorkDay, and Talisma systems knowledge will be considered a plus
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.