Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Sales
Innovation is the essence of our brand. Our top-performing sales professionals help our customers—across all industries—revolutionize their businesses to thrive in the digital era by leveraging the power of software. We create exceptional end-user experiences and build customer trust.
Are you ready to work with some of the best and most innovative products on the market?
New Graduate - Partner Readiness - Project Manager
Heredia, Costa RicaApply Now
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The Junior Project Manager will provide support to the Worldwide Readiness and Customer Operations Project Management Office (PMO). The role will focus on management and administrative responsibilities for enablement projects. The Project Manager will also be actively involved in supporting delivery at all stages of a project.
The Project Manager will receive guidance, feedback, and mentoring from the PMO managers and Project Managers both globally and within Costa Rica. This will improve their Project Management skills in a technology sales training environment. The Project Manager will also have the opportunity to independently manage lower risk projects in order to consolidate and improve their skills. VMware Project delivery, sales methodology, and technology training will be provided as part of the on-going training.
- Work under the guidance of the WWRACE PMO and operations team in the day-to-day management and execution of projects.
- Provide management and tracking of enablement activities, document repositories, program/project calendars, speaker calendar invites and reminders.
- Build upon existing global operating procedures and governance by working with PMs to understand regional processes; document these processes.
- Manage the creation, updates and distribution of project collateral as required.
- Ensure project objectives and deliverables for your own projects are fully agreed, documented
- Directly handle requirements and internal stakeholders to communicate project scope, status, vendor deliverables, and budget schedules.
- Develop relationships and trust with colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field of study
- A desire and ability to ‘get stuck in’ and make a difference
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Motivated and organised person who is a self-starter and can multi-task
- Basic understanding of information technology and its use in business
- Ability to think outside the box and take ownership of tasks
- Awareness of SharePoint and smartsheet preferred
- Effective presentation skills
- Fascination with information technology and its use in business
- Enthusiasm and a desire to make a difference
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.