Push us. Amaze us. Inspire us.
Careers in Costa Rica
Our EPIC2 journey in Costa Rica began in October 2012, and our employees continue to share their passion and talents every day. Our beautiful office is located in Heredia, and it serves as the home for our amazing VMware family. Here, we provide services in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, HR, Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Legal.
What makes VMware in Costa Rica truly unique is our people, values, culture and environment. We are passionate innovators, seeking new ways to positively transform the world. We actively participate with the community and come up with new ideas to deliver solutions that satisfy the needs of our customers. It’s important to us that we live every day being ambassadors of our values and handling every interaction with integrity. Join us in our mission to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
New Graduate - General and Administrative - Research Associate
Heredia, Costa RicaApply Now
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
As a Research Associate you will be responsible for supporting data analysis and reporting needs in VMware’s Customer Advocacy group. Highly motivated individual who possesses intellectual curiosity, is skilled at data analysis, storytelling with data, and focuses on business impact in an ever-changing environment.
The Research Associate is responsible for statistical analysis, data management, and reports/dashboard development. This function will complete data analysis and reporting projects from end-to-end to ensure successful execution.
Responsibilities of the Research Associate:
- Analyze data from various data sources (survey and non-survey) with high accuracy to uncover key findings that have business impact
- Strong ability to create compelling visualizations from data
- Mine data across a variety of sources and of different natures to identify and synthesize patterns, trends and relationships
- Present and communicate insights within the Customer Advocacy team
- Ensure projects are completed on time and communication to team members and manager is high during each project phase
- With direction, take business challenges/questions and translate those needs into the right research/project design and plan
- Assist in other Customer Advocacy projects/programs as required
- BS/BA degree in business, analytics, statistics or math, market research, information technology, or related fields.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Independent research and analytical skills.
- Skilled in visualizing data/insights and storytelling with data in PowerPoint or other presentation tools
- Work reciprocally within a team environment to meet daring goals
- Experience working with large data sets and statistical analysis a plus
- Experience with pivot tables, data analysis and metrics development using Microsoft Excel a plus
- Experience in Tableau, SPSS, R, SAS, and similar analytics/reporting tools all a plus
- Experience analyzing data is required and experience analyzing survey data in particular a plus
Your saved jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs.